- We agreed to attend and support (including press releases) the Stand Up to Racism and Fascist Demonstration on Saturday 22/03/14. This has been called to mark UN Anti Racism Day.
- We agreed to affiliate and support Lewisham Keep Our NHS Public as well as continuing our support of the Save Lewisham Hospital Campaign.
- We noted that following our meeting with Lewisham Council that they will be writing to employers in the borough to promote the London Living Wage and fair employment contracts. We agreed to work to promote and extend this initiative.
- We noted the work done to help the Banner Theatre Group incorporate the Save Lewisham Hospital Campaign into their new show on the NHS. We agreed to arrange a showing in Lewisham for March or May at a venue in Lewisham. Bromley and Greenwich & Bexley trades councils will be joining us to support this event.
- We agreed to meet with the South East London Peoples' Assembly group to see how we can work together
Sunday, 19 January 2014
Trades Council meeting 14/01/14
Key points and actions agreed at the meeting: